What causes epididymitis?
Hi and welcome.
Epididimitis is inflammation of epididimis which is one part of testicle which is located in scrotum and it transfers sperm from testicles to penis. It is common condition for it to become inflamed and infected and this is usually easily treated with antibiotics and treatment last for 10 days. you should avoid sexual intercourse during that time. Wish you good health. Regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes epididymitis in male
- Can bv cause epididymitis
- Epididymitis causes
- What causes chronic epididymitis
- Coffee cause epididymitis
- What causes epididymitis
- Epididymitis caused by bacterial vaginosis
- Epididymitis causes and effects
- What causes epididymitis in men
- What causes an epididymal cyst
- Does intake of Ibuprofen help in treating hematomas?
- Suggest remedies for bi-lateral swelling in feet and ankles
- What causes constant stomach pain with blood in stool?
- What are symptoms of chikungunya?
- What does skin like discharge from the anus indicate?
- Suggest treatment for enterobacter UTI
- Suggest treatment for pain in the arm after injury
- What causes prolonged healing of the toenail in a diabetic patient?
- What does this blood report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for symptoms of UTI