What causes enlarged right pupil and droopy right cheek with history of migraines?
Thanks for being on healthcaremagic.com.
I am Dr.Ajay Panwar,a neurologist,here to answer your query.
Though,migraine can present with pupillary involvement,but in rare circumstances.Droopiness of cheek is not a feature of migraine.
So,I suggest that you must be urgently examined by a neurologist,to exclude any other disease pathology.
Hope that I have answered your query.If you have some further questions,I shall be glad to have you in follow-up.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes headaches and migraines
- What is the cause of lightheadedness and migraines
- What causes complex migraines
- What causes ocular migraines
- What causes a migraine
- What causes migraine auras
- What causes eye migraine
- What causes migraines in women
- What causes hormonal migraines
- What causes visual migraines