What causes dizziness with pounding sensation in head?
Thank you for your query.
1. Your symptoms seem to be related to vestibular migraine. There cane be many other reasons for dizziness which also need to be ruled out. I am assuming that this is not run in your family.
2. Get a Neurology reference to take a trial of anti-migraine medication.
3. Follow up with the results here to discuss further treatment options.
I hope that I have answered your queries. If you have any further questions, I will be available to answer them.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes dizziness and constant pressure in the head
- What could be cause of scary sensation headache and dizziness
- What could cause dizziness and vomiting sensation
- What causes pressure feeling and slight dizziness in head
- What causes head presuure with blurred vision and dizziness
- What causes sickness and dizziness after the head was hurt
- What could cause dizziness and light headed
- What causes a dizzy head
- What causes vomitting sensation with dizziness
- What causes dizziness and sensation of floating
- Can an energy drink prior to blood test increase RBC levels ?
- Unstable,unable to walk independently and properly,on Vertinal and...
- Flu symptoms,throat and roof of mouth sore,coughed bright red blood,any...
- Tingling sensation along right side face,3-4 times daily,sensation when...
- Pain,stiffness,swelling in knees,X-ray,arthritis developing,knee...
- Amoebriz dosage for adults and children
- Eustachian tube dysfunction, ear virus, sick on planes, scopolamine,...
- Pea sized nodule in tongue, painful, affecting speech, tooth pain, jaw...
- What causes jawline lumps?
- Double bypass, respiratory failure, nose bleeds, selective embolization