• question-icon

What causes dizziness, confusion and severe pressure in the head?

Posted on Tue, 4 Jul 2017 in Brain and Spine
Question: I am 25 years okd and for 4 days I had dizziness confusion lots of head pressure in my temples and the very back of my head my vision was lagging and I couldn't control my emotions, felt drunk or as if I could possibly fall down and extremely lethargic ,I went to ear and they did cat scan with contrast and MRI without and lots of blood work but found only negative results, neurologist said it was some sort of neurological episode with my right side being effected. I have an appt Wednesday and feeling better today but could this be more serious than a complex headache?
Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Does not seem to be more serious than a complex headache

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. Since the MRI is negative I think that there is not much to worry about and I would not consider it anything more than a complex headache. Please note that acupuncture has been shown to be effective in reducing migraines and complex headaches and I would suggest that you give it a try.

Let me know if I could help further.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Remy Koshy
Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha