What causes dizziness after a popping sensation at the back of the head?
Small stroke vs. simple seizures.
Hello and thanks for using HCM.
I have read your question and understand your concerns.
Two are most probable conditions that may be related to your symptoms.
1. a small stroke, or transient ischemic attack of the posterior brain blood circulation ( especially if you suffer from high blood pressure and/or arrhythmia )
2. a seizure ( simple partial seizure since there was no loss of consciousnes )
In both cases a neurological examination and evaluation is needed to have a correct understanding of your condition, and, if indicated by neurological findings, imaging studies such brain MRI.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What could cause tightness at back of the head
- What causes a pulse beat at the back of the head
- What causes headache with pressure in the back of head
- What causes burning sensation in back and thigh muscles
- What causes dent on back of head
- What causes burning sensation in back after having protected sex
- What causes pus bumps on the back of your head
- What causes pain in the back of head when laughing
- What is cause head bumpson back
- What causes fluttering in the back of the head