What causes dizziness after a minor head injury?
You should keep a watch for 3 -4 days
I have read your case and I can understand your concern. As you have gone through a brain surgery , you are worried whether if there is some risk of head injury.
Mode of injury and symptoms which you told are suggesting that you had a concussion at head and cheek bone and that is why you are feeling dizziness.
I think you should wait and watch for these symptoms.
2. transient loss of consciousness
3. Persistent dizziness
If any one of the above mentioned symptom is present then you should rush to ER and get a neurosurgeon advice.
Till then stay at home. Avoid driving or swimming. Apply ice to cheekbone. You can take Brufen if pain is more.
I hope you will find this answer helpful. Feel free to ask any folowup questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Dizzy spells after head injury
- Minor head injury symptoms
- Death after minor head injury
- Dizziness days after a head injury
- What causes nose bleeding after head injury
- Minor head injuries diziness 5 months later
- What is the cause for fever after a head injury
- Minor head injury dent itching
- Minor head injury flying
- What should be done for a minor head injury
- Suggest treatment for chronic pain due to back surgery
- What is the treatment for chronic back pain in the dorso lumbar region?
- What is the treatment for lower back pain caused by doing squats?
- Suggest treatment for L2 and L4 transverse process fracture
- Would the administration of moderate to high levels of analgesia...
- I have severe pain in my left hip, buttock and groin area
- Should I be concerned about arm numbness after yellow fever vaccination?
- Suggest treatment for weak quadriceps after a cervical spine surgery
- Suggest treatment for constant pain in right hip inspite of having large...
- I have Sharp, quick pain just below left armpit and chest pain, cough...