MRI said hyperintense foci within subcorical white matter of the left frontal lobe. What now?

I ve just had an MRI that said: Nonspecific T2/flair hyperintense foci within subcorical white matter of the left frontal lobe . Findings could be seen with early chronic smaill vessel ischemic changes or migraines among others. What does this actuall mean? Also stated Normal IAC s and No evidence for meningioma or other mass lesions both intra-axial and extra-axial. I have had sinus issues for a year with no relief and phantom smells. After all that, now you ask for money? No thanks. Should have started with that so I didn t waste my time.
Thu, 11 Apr 2019