What causes discomfort bulge in buttock?
It seems to be a Lipoma, nothing to worry about.
Most likely its a Lipoma or a lump made up of fat cells. These lumps dont lead to any problems. It is advised that you get yourself examined to determine the nature of the lump preferably by a Surgeon. If there is a doubt then an FNAC test can be done to be sure.
Do not worry. I dont think it is anything sinister.
Get it evaluated and do let me know if there are any queries on this issue. I would be happy to assist you.
Dr Rishi, New XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes buttocks to dent inward
- What causes split between buttocks
- What causes pain in buttock
- What is the cause for hard painful buttock
- What is the cause of hematoma on left buttocks
- What causes tumor on buttocks
- What causes itching on the top of buttocks
- What is the cause of redness in crease of buttocks
- What causes boils on buttocks
- What causes itchy rashes on buttocks