What causes difficulty in reading while travelling?

Dr. Nagamani Ng

Posted on Wed, 5 Apr 2017 in Internal Doctor Category
Question: Hi Dr, whenever I read more than 20 min I usually get sleep , even though I had enough sleep.

I find real difficulty in reading while traveling speacilly sitting back on Car and try to read some thing.
I use speactle and often go to eye Specialist, I had gone three month back to vasan eye care and my no us perfectly same.

This problem I am facing from long time.

Please suggest
regards XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Nagamani Ng 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Get the below investigations done.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for posting the query,

It mostly looks like it is not an medical issue. And the problem would be the behavioural issue.

I suggest you to get Thyroid profiles, Hemogram, B12 and sleep apnea ruled out.
If all the profiles are normal and no issue, then you need to consult the behavioural therapist.

And if any of investigations has negative reporting then we can assist you for the treatment accordingly.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng