What causes difficulty in attaining orgasm during intercourse in woman?

Dr. Ashok Kumar

Psychiatrist

Posted on Thu, 19 Apr 2018 in Sexual Health
Question: hi XXXX here I'm 46 years of age and enjoy making love with my partner, but sometimes I cant reach orgasm through sexual intercourse my partner has giving me oral sex around the clit and I do get aroused with that but after I have sex I have to go to the toilet to play with my self in masturbation to come in to a climax and I feel relief afterwards when my partner doesn't want to make love to me in the mornings I get out my small vibrator and masturbate is there something wrong with me or my partner is not pleasing me in the bedroom I was told that I do have a very high sex drive.
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
I think your partner need to make extra effort

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for using Health care magic.

It is right to state that you have high sex drive but it does not mean you need to self stimulate immediately after sex.

Most women like you take more time to reach clmax which can be compensated by increasing time for foreplay and giving you longer stimulation around clitoris. Discuss your sexual needs with your partner when he is free of any stress and work out a plan which can fylfill your sexual needs.

I mean to say that there is nothing wrong with you as you have better sex drive which indicates your good health.

I hope this helps you.
Feel free to write back to me if you have more questions.
Thanks and regards.