What causes diarrhea and uncomfortable stomach?
Acid Peptic Disease.
Welcome to HCM. I am Dr Anshul Varshney. I understand your concern.
What you are describing classically fits into Acid Peptic Disease, that might be associated with Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease (GERD).
I would advise you to get an ECG done because many a times, cardiac issues also presents like this. However with your description cardiac issues are unlikely. But it is always better to be sure.
I advise in such condition following:
1. To take Soft Bland Diet
2. Avoid Spicy food, Tea and Coffee.
3. To take a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone once a day for at least 15 days.
4. To walk after each meal.
5. To maintain at least a gap of 2 hours before you go to bed.
Follow these measures and revert back to me after 15 days. If required, i would advise you for Endoscopy.
If you have any further query please ask me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes severe pain in stomach followed by diarrhea
- What causes discomfort in stomach followed by diarrhea
- What causes stomach pain diarrhea and severe migraine
- What causes stomach pain diarrhea and flatulence smell
- What is the cause for stomach pain and diarrhea
- What causes orange diarrhea with stomach pain
- What causes stomach cramps with diarrhea
- Stomach ache belching diarrhea what is causing these
- What causes bad stomach cramps and diarrhea
- What causes stomach pain with bloating and diarrhea