What causes delayed periods inspite of having sex during periods?

Dr. S Patra

OBGYN

Posted on Mon, 11 Aug 2014 in Pregnancy
Question: Hi, me and my boyfriend had sex with condom and pull out on the first and third day of my period as it was light, after that it continued normally for 3 days with heavy bleeding, then for two days light.

The first day of my last period is 19 XXXXXXX the previous day is 19 May, and now it's 21 of July and my period still didn't come.

Is there any chance that I could be pregnant ? I took urine home test and turned negative, please help I am super worried, at the same time it seems irrational that it could be possible, but some websites say anything is possible, a single sperm can sneak out, it's too scarey I am super worried please help, what is the chance

thanks
Answered by Dr. S Patra 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
NO CHANCE OF PREGNANCY.

Detailed Answer:

You have NO chance of pregnancy as you did protected sex with condom during your period days (EXTREMELY SAFE) and used pulled out method.

Period day may be delayed up to 7 days NORMALLY due to hormonal imbalance, mental stress etc. You also get NEGATIVE pregnancy test.

I suggest you to wait few more days and try to avoid stress to get your period effectively.

Hope, it helps for your information. Kindly, close the discussion if you don't have any other query.

Wish your good health and practice safe sex always.

Dr Soumen

For future query, you can directly approach me through

http://doctor.healthcaremagic.com/Funnel?page=askDoctorDirectly&docId=63326