What causes dark colored urine while on blood thinners?
should i be concern about very dark colored urine I have gone twice and it is still the same color
I was planning on going to clinic tommorow but should i go now?
You should go now to your doctor to exclude any hematuria...
Hi and thank you for asking!
I read your query and understood your concerns.
You are taking three blood thinners and hemorrhage is the most common complication of triple therapy. You are complaining about your urine color (very dark colored) which may be a sign for hematuria.
My opinion is that you should go now to your doctor to exclude any hematuria (urine hemorrhage).
Hope this was of help!
Wish you health!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of blood while urinating
- What causes blood in urine while pregnant
- Noticed blood in urine what is causing this
- What is the cause for dark urine and tiredness
- What causes clotting of blood while urinating
- What is the cause of traces of blood in urine
- Blood in urine no pain what is causing this
- What can cause dark rusty color urine
- What causes the urine to tun dark
- What causes blood in urine