What causes constant soreness in the tonsils?
Hello dear. You require antibiotic support.
Hello dear. I understand your concern. So ca larynx has little hereditary risk and you need not to worry regarding your family history of larynx cancer. It is difficult to say what type of ulcer it is without actually examining you, but you should take a course of antibiotics and meanwhile get yourself clinically examined by a cancer specialist, either surgeon or chemo specialist. Only after examination, further course of action can be planned. If it look like a malignant ulcer, then both biopsy as well as mri need to be done.
Thanks and regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What can cause a cyst in the tonsil
- Does meth cause sores on tonsils
- What causes chronic tonsillitis and quinsy
- What causes pustules on tonsils
- Whats the main std that cause tonsillitis
- Lump on tonsil causing sore throat
- What causes white spots on tonsils
- What causes tonsillitis
- What causes tonsil tags
- What causes canker sores and swollen tonsils