What causes constant cough, breathlessness and wheezing?
It could be aresult of reactive airways.
You have not given many details about your ailment. Are you a known asthmatic or do you have any allergies like that to dust and smoke? Are you a smoker?
As of now, it appears to be a case of reactive airways disease where in the airways become hypereactive after an attack of bronchitis or any other infection. Here patient has cough and or breathlessness and wheezing.
You may take nebulization with duolin and budecort and a tablet of montair lc daily. In addition you may take symbicort inhaler. I hope your BP medicine does not belong to ACE inhibitor group as these medicines are known to cause cough.
If cough persists, consult your local pulmonologist for a complete evaluation.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Constant coughing and wheezing
- What causes wheezing in adults
- What causes chest tightness and wheezing
- What causes wheezing and chest congestion
- How to cure severe cough causing breathless headache and wheezing
- What causes chest discomfort and wheezing
- What causes wheezing breathing sounds
- What causes wheezing along with breathlessness
- Causes of wheezing cough
- What causes productive cough with wheezing
- Having cough. Not cured by antibiotic. Started body pain and rashes on...
- Shortness of breath, chest discomfort, fatigue, rising d dimer levels,...
- Breathlessness, coughing, sound while breathing, diagnosed with allergic...
- Chronic cough, wheezing & brownish sputum with metallic taste. Had...
- Extreme fatigue, dry mouth, blurred vision, hair loss, frequent...
- Having chest pain, coughing with phlegm, feeling throat irritation....
- Experiencing pain in upper chest. Hurts while breathing or moving. What...
- 9 year child stung by bee on arm. Skin gets red and hard. What cure...
- Diagnosed with bacterial bronchitis. On medication. No fever, having...
- May I know the reason for pneumonia and symptoms?