What causes connective tissue disorder?
My granddaughter was diagnosed with it.
Hello and Welcome
I appreciate your concern
Connective tissue disorders are a group of disorders involving the tissue that provide support to organs and other parts of the body. These include fat, bone, and cartilage. There are many types of CTDs such as Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) ,Scleroderma, Wegener’s granulomatosis, Systemic lupus erythematosus lupus (SLE), Polymyositis/dermatomyositis.
Wishing you best of health
Let me know if you have any query
Please consult your doctor before deciding on any further course of action.
For future follow up / correspondence you may ask me directly at the link given below
Dr. M.S. Khalil
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Connective tissue disorder causes
- Connective tissue infection causes
- Degenerative connective tissue disorder
- Connective tissue diseases causes
- Diagnosing connective tissue disorder
- What causes connective tissue disorder
- Diffuse connective tissue disorder
- Mixed connective tissue diseases causes
- Diagnosis of connective tissue disorder
- Scleroderma connective tissue disorder