Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

What causes clot behind the ear?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3631 Questions
I can feel a clot behind my right ear .Because of that I can't turn my neck on right side . Can you please suggest a doctor. Also I used to have headache down to the brain.
Posted Mon, 24 Feb 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 4 hours later
Brief Answer: Consult ENT specialist Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Based on the site of involvement I suspect the lesion you have to be a Lymph node or a skin swelling. In either of cases I would recommend a clinical examination by a Ear, Nose and Throat specialist. He/She after hands on examination would be able to plan a management or an exact referral. The headache you had may or may not be related to the swelling you have. This can be confirmed by clinical examination only. Wish you good health. Regards,
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an ENT Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor