What causes chronic itching in the ears?
Constant esr itching without pain or discharge is mainly due to nervous habit or fungal infection. rarely skin problem within ear. You can use betamethasone mild steroid ear drops.
It is so happens that more than itch, the objects you use to scratch is more dangerous. so refrain from that.
Please see local ENT surgeon.
Also this kind of tch doesn't lead to cancer. since you have such fears please check with ENT surgeon.
90% humans have inequal opening into external ear
Almost all humans have inequal opening. Since you did not produce anything from ear after cleaning with H2O2, I suggest not to worry about anything including cancer.
Cancer is far from reality in your situation.
Thank you so much mam. You really made me relaxed. I didn't produce any discharge after use of Hydrogen peroxide but the itching comes back regularly. But there was less bubbling sound in the left ear. So I was worried about cancer after seeing on internet.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Chronic ear ringing causes
- What causes itchy ears
- What causes severe itching in ears with smelly discharge
- Chronic ear infections causes
- Chronic ear inflammation causes
- What causes itching in ears
- Chronic ear popping causes
- What causes itching behind the ears
- What causes an ear infections
- What causes sudden sweating with swelling and itching in ears
- Suggest treatment for hernia and tingling senstion
- What causes excessive sweating?
- What causes dark color bleeding after taking unwanted 72?
- Is pachkarma treatment effective in treatment of DVT?
- Does nicotine cause chest pain?
- What causes tremors in hands and dizziness despite having high BP?
- What causes white coating on tongue?
- What causes black specks in stool?
- What does a black spot on palm indicate?
- What causes difficulty walking after having Bactrim DS?