What causes bumps in the pubic area?

Dr. Raju A.T

Posted on Tue, 6 Sep 2016 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: I have a couple bumps that appeared today, one came up yesterday and I sneezed it and now it is gone. Would like to know what is
Also, the bumps haven't inches themselves but my pubic areas iches
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Mulluscum contagiosum

Detailed Answer:

I have seen the images you have attached.

The lesions appear as Molluscum contagiosum in early stages.

I suggest you to consult your dermatologist who can examine and ascertain the diagnosis.

Treatment includes cryotherpy or simple needling and extraction. A cover antibiotic may also be needed.

Hope, I answered your query.

Wish you good health.

Please do ask if any doubts.
If you are satisfied with the answer, please rate the same with five stars and close.

If in future you need to consult me, you can approach me directly through the below link.

http://doctor.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-raju-a-t/60137