What causes brownish yellow stool?
as of now, no need to go to the doctor
Thank you for using HealthcareMagic to post your health query.
I read carefully your question and I understand your concern.
You do not need to visit the doctor about this problem for now.
The stool changes the color depending on the foods we eat and the different combinations of the components of the food.
It is good that you do not have any more diarrhea.
- Drink plenty of fluids so you can be well hydrated and substitute the lost fluids.
- Avoid milk for a few days, and eat a diet with toast-apple-banana-rice, which is recommended in case of diarrhea.
- Take a course of antacid for the gastritis, in case you have stomach pain: Omeprazole 20mg or Lansoprazole 15 mg once daily before breakfast will be helpful.
If you start having diarrhea again then let me know so than I can advise accordingly.
Hope this is helpful.
Let me know if you need more clarifications.
Avoid greesy and spicy foods
Thank you for the follow-up question.
It is normal to have loss of appetite, stomach pain and gasses after having diarrhea.
Follow the instructions given in the previous answer and you will be fine.
Also, avoid greesy and spicy foods.
You can also take probiotics if you want, because it will stabilize faster your bowel movements and you don't need a prescription to buy them
Hope this is helpful.
Let me know if you have other questions or concerns.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What cause yellow stool in dogs
- What can be the cause of brownish orange stool
- What causes yellow bowel stools
- What is the cause for yellow floating stool
- What antibiotics cause yellow stools
- Gummy vitamins causing brownish yellow stool
- What causes yellow burning stool
- What can cause yellow stools
- What causes loose yellow stool
- What diet cause yellow stool
- What causes bulge around rectal area that appears post exercise?
- Suggest tests to diagnose herpes infection
- What causes difficulty in losing weight while suffering from blood clot...
- Can Hydroxycut be taken daily along with Metformin?
- Suggest treatment for torn achilles tendon and nerve pain on left foot
- Can Clindamycin cause tendon rupture?
- What causes tender lesions on back spreading towards breast?
- What is low body temperature defined as?
- How long does Morphine remain in the body?
- What causes fever, cough and strange sound while breathing?