What is Lansoprazole?
This is a drug used in gastritis, GERD, and Acid peptic disease. It is called as proton pump inhibitor. It reduces the production of Hydrochloric acid in stomach. Long term usage of these drugs may lead to iron deficiency anemia.
Questions and answers on "Lansoprazole"
Health resources related to Lansoprazole
- Lansoprazole cerazette
- Lansoprazole and diarrhea
- Lansoprazole made me sick
- Lansoprazole cause an early period
- Taking lansoprazole with dianette
- My doctor has prescribed lansoprazole 30mg capsules as i get
- Side effects of lansoprazole
- Can lansoprazole cause white frothy chest mucus
- Lansoprazole prevacid side effects
- Lansoprazole change the colour of stools