What causes brown stools, pain in right lower side and constipation?
Gallbladder and rectum problems...
Hi, thank you for posting.
I have gone through your query and I understand your concerns.
Brown color shows that you have gallbladder problems.
Sharp pains on the right side of lower back and black spots on stool are related to rectum disease.
In order to relieve your symptoms I recommend you to follow these guidelines:
1. Reduce the amount of fats, cholesterol and egg yolks.
2. Eliminate spicy foods from your diet.
3. Do not drink alcoholic drinks, carbonated drinks, coffee and milk.
4. Eat high fiber foods, vegetables and fruits.
The following tests are necessary for the diagnosis:
- Abdominal ultrasound.
- Abdominal Ct-scan.
- Complete blood count.
- Liver function test, to check liver condition.
- Urine test.
- Stool culture.
The results of these tests will determine the diagnosis.
You should contact your gastroenterologist and he will determine the proper treatment.
Hope I have answered your question. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
All the best.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does constipation cause pain in left side
- What causes severe lower back pain and constipation
- What causes frequent urination with loose stool and constipation
- Is lower back pain caused due to constipation
- Lower abdomen pain and constipation problem cause for pain
- What causes abdominal pain and constipation
- What causes slimy stools and constipation
- What causes pain and heaviness in chest along with constipation
- What causes constipation and stomach pain
- What causes pain in abdomenbelching and constipation