What causes bright red flushing on chest extending to arms?
This seems likel flushing related to menopause!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this experiences that you have reported and all the inconveniences this has caused you. This is pretty suggestive of flushing which is related to hormonal changes in menopausal women. Though hormonal supplementation are not often encouraged after menopause, women with sever symptoms can benefit from. I will suggest that you talk to your doctor about this. You can actually be tried on hormone supplements to see if this actually makes a difference. If it does, then that would be diagnostic and therapeutic. If this doesn't, then it will shift the attention away towards other possible causes, though uncommon such as pheochromocytoma.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thanks for using our services and do feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hot red flushed face causes
- Vomiting with red flushed cheeks
- What causes flushing on chest and arms
- Can steroids cause red flushed and warm face
- Red flushing of the face
- Red flushed face with congestive heart failure
- Red flushed skin and tingling sensation
- Hashimoto thyroiditis red flush
- Red flushed chest early pregnancy
- Red flushed skin on chest