What do breathlessness, palpitations and high BP indicate?
How often an for how long has this been going on?
Hi and thanks so much for this query.
I have reviewed your information fully. This is suggestive of a possible panic attack or anxiety episode if this is of recent occurrence. If it has been long standing, we may tend to look at other possibilities such as pheochromocytoma.
Before narrowing the list further, I will like to know for how long this has been going on and how often you experience the episodes. Also, how long each episodes lasts and the blood pressure readings during episodes.
Depending on your responses, initial evaluation and testing many be needed. If the final diagnosis is panic attack or anxiety episodes, management would be tailored to address these.
I hope hear from you. Until then, I wish you well. I will be back as soon as you get the above details to me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Numbness in fingers cold heart palpitations high bp
- What causes high bp with dizzinessshaking and palpitations
- Palpitations high bp hot flashes sleeplessness what is the reason
- What to eat eight in high bp
- What does level 11260 indicate for high bp
- What is the treatment for high bp
- What is the level of high bp
- What the symptoms of high bp
- Whats good for high bp
- What causes high bp