Suggest treatment for pheochromocytoma
None of these symptoms are specific to either alcoholism or stomach cancer
Thanks for using Health care magic.
I read your query and understand your concerns.
The chest pain, light headedness, nausea, vomiting and perspiration are not spegific to any of the mentioned disorder and can be present in variety of conditions including alcoholism and stomach cancer.
Having said this I like to inform that both alcohol and pheochromocytoma are risk factors for stomach cancer. In addition prescription of liquid diet clearly indicates that there is something wrong with digestive system.
I hope this helps you in deciding.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Natural treatment for pheochromocytoma
- Pheochromocytoma cortisol
- Pheochromocytomas and gerd
- Pheochromocytoma benadryl
- Treatment and cure for pheochromocytoma
- Is catapres used in the treatment of pheochromocytoma diagnosis?
- Diet for pheochromocytoma
- Pheochromocytoma and indigestion
- Pheochromocytoma forum
- Pheochromocytoma psoriasis