What causes body aches and weakness with depression and anxiety?

Question
Hello I was wondering If you could help me with a problem I've had for a long time. It's a wide range of symptoms which started of with fatigue mainly but also acne, poor complexion, low mood and unrefreshed sleep. This was 8 years ago. My current symptoms are:
-on and off joint pain, but has been a lot better since using bentonite clay for some reason.
-a sense of weakness, low vitality (I'm 24 but feel like I'm an old man)
-Tiredness, unrefreshed sleep. I have no problem falling asleep but I wake up feeling more tired than when I went to bed.
-depression from feeling like an old man
-Dark circles & always have tired bloodshot eyes. My eyes look dull.
-I used to like my appearance now I hate it, I look like awful.
-I lose my temper very quickly now and feel light headed in stressful situations
-I used to grind my teeth heavily for a long time to the point where I had exposed the nerve on my wisdom tooth, I had it pulled and have stopped grinding (that I know of).
-on and off exhaustion where I feel tired going up the stairs. I'm not overweight I'm 6ft 183lbs.
I've tried the following:
-chiropractor/acupuncture which helped with stress and i no longer have daily headaches.
-I started eating a lot of probiotics by fermenting my own water kefir.
-Psychologist - Every doctor ends up telling me It's anxiety and that I need to talk to some one, so being desperate I did and after 6 sessions even though It was beneficial in some ways It had no effect on my symptoms
-Iron/b12 testing. My ferretin level was 140 and my b12 was 997. I was tested because I've been vegetarian my whole life and have been vegan for the past 2 months.
-I took a home urine test for heavy metals and it showed I have Lead in my system. Not sure how legit they are.
-2 Liver flushes. This is when my nail/eye problems started as far as I can remember. Wish I never did them, but I'm desperate and will try anything :(
-I'm currently eating no dairy or gluten, I think it's helping but too early too tell.
-I tested negative for coelic disease. I've had many blood tests that all keep coming back 'fine'.
-Currently trying no masturbation to see if it helps.
This year I tried raw cows milk and was fine and a friend told me that raw goats milk is better. So I tried raw goats milk and 1 hour later I developed a UTI and had gross hematuria. The doctor wrote on my bloodtests possible ARF (Acute Renal Failure).

I don't work because I cant function properly and no amount of rest is changing any of my symptoms. My life has been on hold since 2006 when I ran out of college after having a panic attack, and I was feeling unwell when I was about 13.

I was bitten by a tick when I was about 11 and took it off not thinking about it, now I'm not so sure. I told my doctor that I was bitten by a tick and they said it goes away on it's own after a year or 2 and they wouldn't test me for it, "No rash no test".

Another key point I feel at the time I started feeling this way was on holiday, I swam in a harbor with lots of boats and 1 hour later my back was covered in cystic acne of the worst kind. big purple/red boils all over and you couldn't see my skin, It has since gone just leaving scars.

The biggest turning point when I had to leave college was when i had my TB jab, usually I would just sit down and have my jab but this time I just felt compelled not to have it but did anyway. My left arm felt a lot weaker than my right since the jab.

I would like to add before this started I was incredibly active - school basketball team, rugby team, biking everyday. I would bike a 5-6 miles during the summer to a downhill/dirt jumping track and spend the day doing that then cycle back most days. I've never been lazy however doctors like to imply it.

Thanks
Posted Thu, 21 Aug 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Muhammad Sareer Khalil 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
symptoms explained..

Detailed Answer:
Hello and welcome,

I have read your history and previous questions carefully and have the following suggestions.

I would recommend that you seek psychiatric help to sort out the general body aches and weakness , Depression , anxiety and anger episodes.

You mention experimenting at different diets and probiotics etc as I practice evidence based medicine, I would not recommend it unless its under supervision of a trained health supervisor.

For your skin problem, I would request a photograph to have a better idea of the diagnosis.

Tick bite so long ago wont require re testing and Acute renal failure diagnosis can only be done if creatinine and urea levels are given. kindly send the results.

let me know if you have any query
thanks