What causes bleeding after intercourse?
Can be periods, other causes should be ruled out
I have gone through your question and understand the concerns.
The bleeding after intercourse can be your monthly period, as it occurred at around 26-28 days interval.
However, other causes like local lesions in the cervix or vagina, infection etc should be ruled out by proper internal examination, vaginal swab examination and pap smear.
I will suggest you to consult an OBGYN specialist for proper examination and treatment accordingly, if needed.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr Deepti Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Bleeding after intercourse causes
- Can fibroids cause bleeding after intercourse
- Can duphaston cause bleeding after intercourse
- Causes of heavy bleeding after intercourse
- What could be causing bleeding after intercourse
- Nuvaring bleeding after intercourse with it in
- Can yeast infection cause bleeding after intercourse
- What could be the reason for bleeding after intercourse
- What could cause period like bleeding after intercourse
- Bleeding after intercourse on birth control what is the reason
- What are side effects of Unwanted 72 taken to stop pregnancy?
- What are the chances of pregnancy through unprotected sex without...
- What causes vaginal bleeding after having I pill?
- What causes delay in menstruation after taking I-pill?
- What causes dizziness after having Percocet?
- What causes delay in period despite having I pill after unprotected sex?
- What causes heavier menstruation while taking Progesterone during...
- What causes constipation, whitish bumps on nipples and pink spotting?
- What causes bleeding from vagina while urinating?
- What are the different methods of safe abortion?