What causes blackish vaginal discharge during 4 weeks of pregnancy?
Do TVS scan. Need to rule out miscarriage.
Thanks for writing to us.
I suggest to undergo one Trans Vaginal Ultrasound scan (TVS) to rule out possible miscarriage in this case.
You should STOP Crinone gel and consult with your treating doctor with test report. Maintain genital hygiene properly.
Hope, it helps for your information. If you don't have any other query, you can close the discussion.
Wish your good health and speedy recovery.
Dr S Patra
For future query, you can directly approach me through
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes smelly vaginal discharge
- What is the cause of persistent vaginal discharges
- Vaginal discharge during 8th week of pregnancy
- What causes clear vaginal discharge
- What causes excessive vaginal discharge during pregnancy
- What causes green vaginal discharge
- What cause vaginal discharge
- What causes vaginal discharge during childhood
- Pregnancy vaginal discharge causes
- What causes brown vaginal discharge