What causes a cyst on the side of the neck?
Hi and welcome. It would be helpful if you post a photo of it but if this is fleshy cyst then this is probably benign skin growth and it should be removed under local anesthesia by a surgeon. Less common this may be infected hair follicles abscess and then it should be treated with antibiotics. Wish you good health
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes a lump on the breast?
- What causes constant phlegm in the throat?
- What causes orange oily bowel movements?
- Is Azithromycin better than Cipro?
- Suggest remedies for profuse sweating in the middle of the night
- Suggest treatment for sinus congestion and drainage to the throat
- Suggest treatment for postherpetic neuralgia symptoms
- Suggest ways to manage the side effects of Eliquis
- Can Bupropion be taken with Cymbalta, Flexeral and Gabapentin while...
- Can Eliquis be taken while on Warfarin?