What causes 4.5cm of complex cyst on ovary?
Hi and welcome.
If there were no other features of malignancy but complex cyst, and if ca 125 is normal as it seems to be,then this size cyst doesnt carry high risk of being cancerous.However, it is good to do ct scan to rule out the worst. I would say that possiblity of cancer is around 5%, not more than this. So you dont need to be concerned at this point.
WIsh you good health. Regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes cysts on ovaries
- What causes a bruised ovary
- What causes polycystic ovaries
- What causes ovary to hurt
- Cysts on ovary causing varicose veins
- What is the cause of follicle cyst in an ovary
- What are the causes crystals in ovaries
- Can cysts on ovaries cause pain
- Does a cyst on the ovary cause backbone pain
- What is the cause of bulky ovary