What can I do for a constant pricking and burning sensation in the soles of my feet?
Thank Dr...yes will get my TSH chkd again n take d necessary treatment if required....as also follow include d food items mentioned.....
Thanks for your query.
As per your clinical history is concerned please follow like this-
1) Do a clinical examination by your Doctor [Endocrinologist] and check your present TSH level and adjust the dose of medication for hypothyroidism.
2) Discuss with your treating Doctor about multivitamin with vitamin B6 supplements regularly. You can include Eggs, Fortified foods, such as breakfast cereals, Milk, cheese and yogurt, Red and white meats and shellfish etc., in your diets.
Do follow a few lifestyle modifications like this -
1) Avoid standing and sitting for long periods of time.
2) Prop up your feet when sitting to avoid swelling of the ankle.
3) Try to wear compression stockings.
4) Do exercise regularly and try to limit sodium.
Hope that helps. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Thanks for your follow up reply.
Please follow as mentioned and if you need any further help send me a message on my page and it will be my pleasure to guide you further.
Thanks and wish you a good health.
Dr. Uday Nath Sahoo, General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Feet soles cold sensation
- Soles of feet feel prickly
- Treatment for burns on soles of feet
- Soles of feet constantly tingling
- What causes pin prick sensation in soles of feet
- Prickely soles of feet
- What is the cause of constant pin prick feeling on soles of feet
- What causes pin prick sensation in hands and feet
- Back pain and pricking sensation in sole of feet
- Causes of burning sensation to feet soles
- Is Evion effective at reducing SGPT and SGOT levels?
- What causes a red itchy cluster of blisters on the side of the mouth...
- Are nausea, fatigue, fever and vertigo indicative of flu?
- Could a hernia, fatty liver and gallstones cause stomach bloating and...
- Can a hernia cause diarrhoea?
- What can I do for a constant pricking and burning sensation in the soles...
- Are prominent veins at the esophagus and in the stomach with mild...
- Why am I experiencing numbness in my left arm and foot?
- Would a kidney stone make a person unfit in a GAMCA medical test for GCC...
- How can serious headaches and intermittent nose pain and pressure be...