What are the withdrawal symptoms of Suboxone?
Welcome to Healthcare Magic.
If you stop taking Suboxone without tapering off (cold turkey) you will experience withdrawal symptoms like with any other opiate.The symptoms will vary from person to person .
The most common symptoms are :
-Nausea , Vomiting,Diarrhea
-Anxiety ,Irritability ,Difficulty to concentrate ,Depression
-Muscle cramps, body aches ,headaches
-Sleep problems (insomnia )
These symptoms will begin after 1-2 days of stopping Suboxone and may last up to several weeks.
The safest way to stop Suboxone avoiding the withdrawal symptoms is tapering off Suboxone instead of going cold turkey.
Your treating physician will guide you through the process of reducing the dosage of the drug week after week until your body is no longer dependent on the substance.
Hope it helps.
Let me know if you need further help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the withdrawal symptoms of phenobarbital
- What helps sertraline withdrawal symptoms
- What are the withdrawal symptoms of norco
- What are the withdrawal symptoms for neurotin
- What are the withdrawal symptoms of adderall
- What are sertraline withdrawal symptoms
- What are withdrawal symptoms
- Suboxone withdrawal symptoms timeline
- What are the withdrawal symptoms of femulen
- Suboxone withdrawal symptoms