What are the withdrawal symptoms of Adderall?
Thank you for contacting HCM with your health care concerns
You are 9 days short on your prescription. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do. We are not allowed to fill prescriptions. The urgent care will not fill your medication either. The responsibility for your medications is you and that means keeping your brother out of your medication. I know that sounds harsh but it is the truth and your doctor is going to say the same thing. So you are not going to be able to use adderall for 9 days. There will not be any withdrawals except your ADD will be off the wall.
So again I am sorry this happened and you will be able to deal and cope through this. Use this as a learning experience.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the withdrawal symptoms of phenobarbital
- Adderall withdrawal symptoms
- What helps sertraline withdrawal symptoms
- What are the withdrawal symptoms of norco
- What helps zoloft withdrawal symptoms
- What are the withdrawal symptoms for neurotin
- What are sertraline withdrawal symptoms
- What are the withdrawal symptoms of adderall
- What are withdrawal symptoms
- What are the withdrawal symptoms of femulen