What are the symptoms of pregnancy?
The chances of pregnancy are less.
Thanks for writing to us about it.
I can understand your concern here.
The chances of pregnancy are very less in your case as she had I-pill with in 72 hrs.
So please do not take any stress and wait for her menses.
A home pregnancy test should be done if she missed her period by 7 days.
Hope it is useful, feel free to discuss more.
It will delay for 1-2 weeks.
I-pill can delay period for 1-2 week.
So if she missed her period for 1 weeks than she should go for a home urine pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy.
If her test results are negative wait and watch for her menses, do not give anymedicine to resume her menses because it may further causes hormonal imbalance.
Hope it is useful.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the symptoms of molar pregnancy?
- Pregnant what are the early symptoms of pregnancy
- What are pregnancy symptoms how to confirm it
- What are the major symptoms of pregnancy
- What are normal pregnancy symptoms
- What are signs and symptoms of pregnancy
- What are the symptoms of ectopic pregnancy?
- What are the symptoms of cholestasis of pregnancy?
- Cold symptoms pregnancy symptoms
- What are the symptoms of pregnancy and pms