What are the symptoms of hypertension?
Need some details to guide you better
thank you for contacting HCM
I've gone through your query and would try to help you in best possible way. There could be a number of causes for your complaint. I would be in a better position to guide you anything if you answer following questions please:
- did similar complaint occur in past as well?
- do you have diabetes, hypertension or any other illness?
- are you on any medication?
- do you feel difficulty in seeing objects?
- any historry of recent trauma?
i'll be looking forward for the answers to conclude the discussion in the best interedt of yours.
Retinal detachment needs to be ruled out; visit hospital
Thank you for getting back with the answer. Retinal Detachment needs to be ruled out. I would suggest you to visit hospital and get an appointment for a "Consultant Ophthalmologist". He will examine eye with the help of fundoscopy to confirm status of retina and other layers of eye. Further management will depend upon the results of examination.
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help if not then don't forget to close the discussion and rate it.
Wishing you good health !!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cranial hypertension symptoms
- What are the symptoms of hypertensive atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease
- Signs and symptoms of hypertension
- Pulmonary hypertension symptoms
- Hypertension headache symptoms
- Hyperthyroidism symptoms hypertension sweating
- Symptoms of Hypertension
- Brain hypertension symptoms
- Benign hypertension symptoms
- What is hypertension and what are the symptoms of its