What are the symptoms of gallbladder attack?
Hard to predict gallbladder attack
Thanks for your query at HealthcareMagic.
There are some options.
It is hard to predict gallbladder attack and usually if there is stone in gallbladder,it will sooner or later cause difficulties. So this is a reason why gallbladder removal is recommended if there are gallbladder stones. However,there are medications such as ursodeoxycolic acid which may reduce stone formation. Also, body mass regulation, and blood lipids and sugar regulation may reduce risk of further attacks.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Gallbladder attack symptoms mayo clinic
- Gallbladder attack symptoms after removal
- Inflamed gallbladder symptoms gallbladder attack
- Aloe vera for gallbladder attacks
- What sets off gallbladder attacks
- Gallbladder attack symptoms in women
- What mimics a gallbladder attack
- Symptoms of Gallbladder attack
- Gallbladder attack itching skin
- What causes gallbladder attacks