What are the symptoms of breast cancer?
Hello Mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
I understand your health concerns but can you please upload a picture of the lesion so that j can advise you better.
But according to your description it seems important to get a mammography done and then visit a surgeon or a gynaecologist for proper examination.
All the best
Dr Manisha Jain
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Are extensive fibroadenosis symptoms of breast cancer
- Symptoms of breast cancer 2yrs
- Symptoms of Breast cancer
- Symptoms of breast cancer metastasis
- What are the symptoms precaution for breast cancer
- Is liquid coming from breast a symptom of breast cancer
- Are change in the size or shape of a breast symptoms of breast cancer?
- Breast cancer symptoms and symptoms
- Unusual symptoms of breast cancer
- Basic symptoms of breast cancer and its remedies
- How to get pregnant in old age?
- Does taking I-pill affect future pregnancy?
- Suggest home remedies for anemia
- Do I need to use contraceptives after a tubectomy?
- What does these ultrasound of cervix indicate?
- What is a complex ovarian cyst?
- Suggest treatment for swelling in clitoris due to an UTI
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and severe depression
- Does non-penetrative sex lead to pregnancy?
- What do small cluster of yellow spots near the vagina indicate?