What are the symptoms of a pinched nerve in the neck?
Provide more clinical details
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
Compression of nerve at neck leads to pain radiating to upper limbs.
Weakness of arm or forearm and sensory loss may be associated.
Please provide clinical details and imaging if available for review.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Do get back to me for further queries.
Dr N Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the symptoms of pinched nerve?
- Pinched nerve in arm symptoms
- Symptoms pinched nerve neck shoulder
- Pinched nerve in neck sweats
- Pinched nerve neck symptoms
- Symptoms of pinched nerve in jaw
- Pinched nerve in chest symptoms
- Pinched nerve in neck hiv
- Pinched nerve symptoms constipation
- Pinched nerve in armpit symptoms