What are the signs and symptoms of head trauma?
hospital ER visit.(want to avoid if possible)
my body wasunable to recover from surgery for toxic mega-colonot see my primary care
I don't think you should go to ER right now.
Hello and thanks for using HCM.
I have read your query and understand your concerns.
It is important to clarify if you use drugs such blood thinners, and did you lose consciousness after head trauma?
Regarding to mild head trauma, symptoms that show brain damage include worsening atypical headaches, feeling nauseous or vomiting, excessive sleepiness, any difficulty speaking or interacting with others, any limbs weakness or numbness.
If any of the above mentioned symptoms present, then you need to rush at ER for further medical evaluation and brain imaging.
Since you passed approximately 24 hours without any of above symptoms, you don't have to go to ER right now.
Rest and NSAID drugs or Paracetamol help improve your condition.
Hope this helps.
If you have further questions, feel free to ask, if not, you can close the conversation and rate the answer.
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes tingling and pins and needle sensation on the left side of...
- What causes numbness in feet and ankles?
- What causes mouth spots and pit in forehead?
- What causes tingling feeling in shoulder?
- Suggest treatment for panic attacks, non functional rectum and memory loss
- What causes numbness in the right side of foot and leg?
- What causes burning sensation and tingling in hands and feet?
- What does my CT scan suggest?
- What causes shortness of breath in a patient with fibromyalgia?
- What causes severe muscle twitches at night in shoulders and arms?