What are the signs and symptoms of angina?
I would explain as follows:
Welcome back on HCM!
Regarding your concern, I would explain that these heart values are within the normal ranges and there is nothing to worry about.
The increase in the heart rate could be related to anxiety. From the other hand, anxiety can mimic angina (chest pain or discomfort).
I would just recommend avoiding caffeine and alcohol intake in the next days.
If the chest discomfort repeats, I recommend going to the ER for a physical exam, a resting ECG and cardiac enzymes (Troponin, CK-MB), and some blood lab tests (complete blood count, blood electrolytes, thyroid hormone levels) just to be sure that everything is OK.
Hope you will find this answer helpful!
I remain at your disposal for any further questions!
Everything seems to be right with your heart.
Despite the fact of a mild CAD, it results that it has no interference with your cardiovascular performance during physical exertion and everyday activity.
Your physical endurance of 50 minutes at 3 mph is great and considering your echo stress tests it may be concluded that those mild coronary stenoses are in fact of trivial clinical significance if they ever are really present.
(In case you have any available coronary angiogram report I would like to directly review it. Could you upload it here?)
Coming to this point, I would like to assure you that there is actually nothing dangerous with your coronary arteries.
The only thing to pursue is a healthy life-style and diet, and also periodically checking your blood pressure values, blood lipid profile and blood glucose level.
Properly controlling your body weight and keeping the track of physically active life-style would help to better condition your body muscles and improve your metabolism.
This will lead to a faster heart rate modulation and cardiovascular adaptation to physical and psychological stress.
In conclusion, I would advise you just to relax and never worry about those normal heart rate fluctuations as they are normal physiological reactions to everyday activity.
In case of any further questions, feel free to ask me again.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What do the following stress tests, echo and holter monitor test result...
- Suggest alternative treatment for congestive heart failure
- Suggest treatment for hypertension and GERD
- Suggest treatment for high BP and tingling in arms
- What causes sharp pain in chest area relieved by burping?
- Suggest treatment for afib, severe sleep apnea and high heart rate?
- What causes shortness of breath with normal chest X-ray?
- What causes severe pain in my calf muscle in Tietze syndrome?
- What causes altered sense of smell when diagnosed with sinus tachycardia?
- Does page syndrome increase the risk of heart attack?