question-icon

What are the side effects of hair transplantation?

Posted on Tue, 18 Nov 2014
Question: Hi,

I am from XXXXXXX My age is 23 I lost my hair in the front scalp region. Nearly it has reached the bald condition.I opted hair Transplantation treatment but many say that is not a safe one it may lead to several side effects.Can u plz guide me on this

Can u plz help me with the better way for hair regrowth treatment

And also provide me the best place for treatment in XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Sanjay Kumar Kanodia (1 hour later)
Brief Answer:
Kindly send details and pictures.

Detailed Answer:

Welcome and thanks for posting your query to the forum.

I can understand your concern for the hair fall and hair damage. You have provided quite brief history to guide yourself. Kindly elaborate certain important points so that I can guide you better:

- Since how long you have hair fall.

- How is your family pattern of baldness in your mother an father's side .

- Your occupation and marital status and daily routine.

It would be best if your can send me pictures of scalp form front and both the sides so that I can analyze the exact grade and guide you accordingly. For that you have a feature on the right side of page to upload the pictures.

Hope to hear soon form your side.

Dr Sanjay Kumar Kanodia
MD- Dermatology.
Dr. Sanjay Kumar Kanodia

Dermatologist