What Are The Side Effects Of Tudorza?
Can be done
Thanks for asking on Healthcaremagic.
Yes you can try increasing the dose and see if it helps. You can also switch to Duoneb.
I am sorry that you had to wait. Sometimes the number of queries is overwhelming and bence the delay.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Headaches in children left side
- Hi ive noticed a couple pin head sized black spots outside
- Headache and teeth hurt on left side
- Head trauma when brain feels cold on left side
- Im 17 weeks pregnant and have pain in my lower back and bum area on the side
- Heavy feeling in chest and stitch in one side
- I am getting a throbbing pain in my lower abdomen on the right side
- I m 39 weeks preganat and have a constant pain in my side
- Heart when i lie on my side
- If my five month baby neck bent to left side