What are the side effects of Testosterone?
Testosterone in higher doses has side-effects.
Hello XXXXXXX and welcome to HCM.
As an Urologist,i can understand your concern.
Androgel 1.62mg is the usual advise and dose given.
It has desirable action and most people are satisfied with the results.
You don't look at the dose,but the end result.
Testosterone is not given in higher doses,due to it's side-effects.
Wish you well.
Dr.Matthew J. Mangat.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Testosterone emotional side effects
- Testosterone supplements side effects
- Testosterone for women side effects
- Hcg testosterone side effects
- Testosterone cream side effects
- Testosterone side effects
- What are the side effects of testosterone cypionate?
- Testosterone azathioprine side effects
- Testosterone patch side effects
- What are the side effects of testosterone treatment
- What does discoloration on the penis head indicate?
- Is sexual intercourse after a varicocele operation risky?
- What does numbness in pelvic area after using weed indicate?
- What causes bowel and urinary discomfort post radiation for prostate...
- Is Moxicip advisable when on treatment for TB ?
- Suggest treatment for UTI and blood in urine
- Suggest treatment for intermittent pain in right testicle
- What do recurrent UTI and incontinence after TOT cystoscopy indicate?
- What do these below lab reports indicate?
- Suggest treatment for blood in urine, headaches and chills