What are the side effects of Cialis?
Drug reaction,need to find the cause
I understand your concern regarding your skin problem and I hope I am able to help you in the same.
From the description you have provided,it looks like you have developed a fixed drug eruption over the genitals which is basically a type of drug reaction .
It presents with development of a round to oval red to purplish or dark spot commonly over the genitals or oral cavity .
You need to recall the medicines you had taken prior to development of the spot.
Painkillers or antibiotics can commonly be associated with this reaction . Cialis is very rarely known to cause this reaction ,however if you noticed any increased redness or itching over the lesion after taking Cialis ,you might have to avoid taking this drug .
For the time being ,apply a topical steroid cream like cortisone cream over the affected areas twice daily .
Dr Geetika Paul
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cialis side effects tadalafil
- Is belching a side effect of cialis?
- Is dizziness a side effect of cialis?
- Cialis and alcohol side effects
- Is cough a side effect of cialis?
- Side effect of cialis
- Cialis side effects in men
- Cialis side effects bruising
- Duromine side effects with cialis
- Side effects of cialis use