What are the side effects of Amantrel and Rasalect?
These are the medications for Parkinsons' disease.
Dear Sir, Hi & Welcome.
Thanks for posting your query on Health Care Magic.
The given medications are generally prescribed to treat Parkinson's disease for long period of time. Each of these medicines has many benefits but also the side effects. Their benefits are: decrease tremors, stiffness (muscle rigidity) & impaired movement.
Their common side effects are as follows:
1. Amantrel 100 (Amantadine): dizziness, headaches, sleep disturbances, blurred vision, nausea, constipation.
2. Rasalect (Rasagiline): loss of hair, loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, headache, dizziness, & decreased libido.
2. Termnil 2 (Trihexiphenidyl): Dryness of mouth, blurring of vision, constipation, retention of urine in patients with enlarged prostate, glaucoma, & impairment of memory.
3. Pramiplex ER 3 (Pramipexole): visual abnormalities, decreased libido, insomnia, dizziness, and body ache.
Hope I could answer your query however if you have any follow up query, please send it.
Dose reduction may be required.
Dear Sir, Hi & Welcome back.
Thanks for your reply.
Usually these drugs are generally safe and the side effects if at all occur are of mild nature. If the side effects become troublesome then the dosage reduction or use of an alternate medication can be done by the treating physician/neurologist.
Hope this answers your query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Whats the side effects of ipills
- Side effects of rasalect1
- What is the side effect of piles
- What are the side effects of thiapril
- Rasalect side effects stroke
- What are the side effects of dianabol
- What are the side effects of tilt
- Rasalect 1mg side effects
- What are the side effects of tripide
- What is biofenac and side effects