What are the repercussion of taking Norvasc instead of Carvone?
Nothing, just wait...
Norvasc can be given at a dose of 5mg or 10mg per day which means that two 5mg pills are not dangerous for your health. The only real danger is if you had an already low blood pressure. The increased dose might cause the blood pressure to drop even more, although this is rarely so severe to get patients into trouble.
Norvasc is known for causing headaches to some patients particularly when starting it or when taking it in the highest dose. This headache usually lasts for a few hours and then disappears. If the headache is not easy to tolerate you can try some paracetamol (acetaminophen).
If it's too severe then you'd better contact your doctor because a severe headache may accompany serious diagnoses that have nothing to do with norvasc.
I hope I've helped!
If you'd like more information on this subject, please let me know and I'll be glad to answer.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Ok to take norvasc at night
- Side effects of taking norvasc
- What time should you take norvasc
- What time of day to take norvasc medicine
- What happens if i suddenly stop taking norvasc
- What is best time of day to take norvasc
- Take norvasc morning or night
- What is norvasc
- Norvasc take days to work
- How to take norvasc and altace