What are the chances of STD after protected sex?

Posted on Tue, 22 Jul 2014 in Mental Health
Question: TODAY I HAD A PROTECTED SEX WITH A UNKNOWN LADY. FEELING GUILTY AND CONFUSED AS WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF GET SOME DISEASE. PLEASE GIVE ME A REMEDY WHETHER I WILL BE INFECTED OR WILL BE SAFE. ANY TESTS OR PRECAUTIONS TO BE TAKEN PLEASE ADVICE
Answered by Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 14 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Uhnlikely to have transmitted infection

Detailed Answer:
Namasthe
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day

Dear Mr XXXXXXX

Having sex with unknown lady is a definitely high risk behavior. If there has been no break in protection, the risk of transmission is negligible.
It would be very helpful if you could get back with detailed description of encounter with the lady, so that risk assessment can be done. Also let me know whether you are married or have other partners.

Awaiting your response.

Take Care

Best Regards
Dr Deepak Kishore
MBBS,MS,MCh
Dr

Follow up: Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 11 minutes later
Doctor,
Just Kissed and sucked her boobs . I was nervous, she told me to wear condom and with condom placed on my cock she gave me a blow job after that I inserted my cock but due to fear or so I did not ejaculate. pretended as i have ejaculated and removed the condom and placed in the dustbin and came back. I am married and living with my partner.
Answered by Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 36 minutes later
Brief Answer:
There is no risk of transmission

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Greetings
There is definitely no cause for concern.
Going by description of your encounter it's unlikely to have transmitted disease.
Rest be assured.
I would advise you to be faithful to your partner instead of being stressed about exposure.

Do get back to me if you need any further assistance, will be glad to assist you.

Best regards
Dr Deepak
Follow up: Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 6 hours later
Dear doctor. How can it be taken as granted that no transmission of disease has taken please. Please elobrate and should i go for any test. Please give me a detailed reply.
Answered by Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
There was no risk of transmission

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Greetings

During your encounter with the lady no where you have come in contact with any of her secretion.
1. You sucked her breast: There will be no milk , so it's dry sucking. So there was no exposure
2. She gave you felatio with condom placed: Saliva is not known to transmit HIV. Also you had used condom for this procedure
3. Vaginal sex: As you had used condom. There was no break in condom . So you have not been exposed to her Vaginal secretion

So during your encounter nowhere you have been exposed to any of her potentially infected secretion. So it can be taken as granted that there was no risk of transmission.

Best regards
Dr Deepak

Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari

General Surgeon