What are the chances of STD after protected sex?
Uhnlikely to have transmitted infection
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day
Dear Mr XXXXXXX
Having sex with unknown lady is a definitely high risk behavior. If there has been no break in protection, the risk of transmission is negligible.
It would be very helpful if you could get back with detailed description of encounter with the lady, so that risk assessment can be done. Also let me know whether you are married or have other partners.
Awaiting your response.
Dr Deepak Kishore
Just Kissed and sucked her boobs . I was nervous, she told me to wear condom and with condom placed on my cock she gave me a blow job after that I inserted my cock but due to fear or so I did not ejaculate. pretended as i have ejaculated and removed the condom and placed in the dustbin and came back. I am married and living with my partner.
There is no risk of transmission
There is definitely no cause for concern.
Going by description of your encounter it's unlikely to have transmitted disease.
Rest be assured.
I would advise you to be faithful to your partner instead of being stressed about exposure.
Do get back to me if you need any further assistance, will be glad to assist you.
There was no risk of transmission
During your encounter with the lady no where you have come in contact with any of her secretion.
1. You sucked her breast: There will be no milk , so it's dry sucking. So there was no exposure
2. She gave you felatio with condom placed: Saliva is not known to transmit HIV. Also you had used condom for this procedure
3. Vaginal sex: As you had used condom. There was no break in condom . So you have not been exposed to her Vaginal secretion
So during your encounter nowhere you have been exposed to any of her potentially infected secretion. So it can be taken as granted that there was no risk of transmission.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Chances of contracting std after anal-oral sex
- Can i get std after a protected sex
- Had protected intercourse with sex worker chances of std
- Had unprotected sex what are the chances of contracting std
- Is std possible after having protected sex
- Had protected intercourse what are the chances of having std
- Sore throat nasal congestion after having protected sex std
- Got irritated penis after having sex even sing protection std
- What are the chances of std after protected sex
- Protected sex partner had boils on buttock chances of std