What are the chance of pregnancy after sex during ovulation?
Thanks for the query to HCM,
Firstly it has to be understood that ovulation usually doesn't occur during your menses unless it has been radiologically confirmed that an egg from the previous cycle accidentally ruptured from the ovary during that time. It is always usually between day 14-day16 in a 30 day cycle. If that is what you mean then a sex in ovulation period can get you pregnant. But if you have been having your menses and the last menses you had lasted for 7 days ( which is again normal, possibly due to stress) , confirms that you are not pregnant. Menses don't resume if you would have been pregnant unless pregnancy has been confirmed by a serum beta hcg test earlier and then this could be a threatened abortion.
I hope i have answered your concerns,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Signs of pregnancy after ovulation
- Temperature after ovulation if pregnancy
- What is pregnancy discharge after ovulation
- Can sex during ovulation lead to pregnancy
- Had unprotected sex during ovulation period chances of pregnancy
- Unsafe sex during ovulation taken nordette chances at pregnancy
- Does having sex after ovulation disturb pregnancy
- Can sex during ovulation cause pregnancy
- Could unprotected sex during ovulation lead to pregnancy
- Sharp painwhite discharge during ovulation chances of pregnancy