What are the benefits of triple strength Bioflex for knee conditions?

Dr. Praveen Tayal

Orthopaedic Surgeon

Posted on Sat, 17 Oct 2015 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: What are benefits of triple strength BioFlex for knee conditions?
Need to know the best strategy for rebuilding the knee tissue to avoid knee replacement. What medications are best. I exercise the knees regularly at a health club.
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
can be beneficial

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for posting your query.triple strength bioflex are cartilage protective as well as regenerative. you can use it for 3 to 6 months. strategy for rebuilding knee tissue depend on condition of knee . you can take aflapine 50 for 3 months . do continue physiotherapy.Wishing you good health.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal