Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Water blister on white of eye. Will it go away without medical help?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 1968
Answered : 298 Questions
I have a what looks like a small water blister on the white part of my eye, I have only just noticed it, is it of concern or will it just go away without any need to seek medical help?
Posted Sun, 15 Apr 2012 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. Andrew Rynne MD 53 minutes later
Hi there. Thank you for posting your question with XXXXXXX I will do my best to help you.

I have sen these kind of "water blisters" on the whites of older peoples eyes before. My feeling is that they are nothing to be alarmed about. Certainly there is no need to go rushing off to a doctor tomorrow!

Watch it and see how things pan out. You will be fine.

I hope that I have answered your questions fully and been of some help. If you have anymore questions please contact me again anytime.

Dr Andrew Rynne.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Ophthalmologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor